Youtube is an amazing video-sharing platform with a wealth of content. However, not all videos are created equally. Sometimes, comments on youtube videos are a must-have for a video to have a greater watch time. But what if you have a video that you would prefer that the comments don’t show up on? Well, if you’re looking for a way to hide comments on a youtube video, our blog post is here to help. It will offer you some tips on how to hide comments on youtube videos.
1. How to hide comments on youtube.
1. This is a blog post about how to hide comments on youtube.
2. This article will teach you how to hide comments on youtube. To hide comments, we need to use the youtube comment section. Go to the youtube video and click “Show more” in the bottom left corner of the video. Once you click that, you’ll see the comment section. The comment section is a section where people can leave feedback and comments on the video. You can click the “Hide comments” button on the top right of the comment section to hide them. If you want to see comments again, you can click the “Show comments” button.
3. YouTube is full of comments that can be distracting. When you watch a video, you cannot ignore the comments, but you don’t want to be distracted by them either. There are a few ways to hide comments on youtube. The first is by clicking on the video. Once you click on the video, you will be brought to the video’s comment section. You can click on the three dots on the side of the comment section and choose to hide the comment.
2. Why should you hide comments on youtube?
1. YouTube is a unique platform when it comes to managing all of your content. You could choose to go on the platform and make a video with a company such as Wistia or use a platform such as Clarity. fm to create a video with your own voice. However, a lot of the time, people will make a video, but leave a comment on the video without letting the person who created the video know first. This can be a problem for YouTube and the creator of the video. If the creator of the video does not know that someone is commenting on their video, they could be in for a rude awakening. That’s why you should hide comments on your videos.
2. Hide comments on youtube videos to protect your privacy
3. YouTube is a great platform for people to share their thoughts and opinions. However, it also has a few drawbacks. For example, some of the comments on YouTube can be pretty offensive. Some people might like being able to share their opinion with others, but it can also be frustrating to read a comment about something you’ve worked hard on. To avoid this frustration, you should hide comments on YouTube. Hiding comments on YouTube does not take away from the opportunity for people to share their thoughts and opinions. In fact, hiding comments on YouTube can help make your YouTube channel a more relaxed and pleasant place. how to hide comments on youtube.
4. If you want to grow your youtube channel, you want to know what people are saying about your videos. You need to know what people like, and you need to know what people don’t like. However, if you are like most of the people who are watching your videos, you may not want to see all the negative comments that people leave on your videos. Fortunately, there is a way to hide the comments on your channel page. Just know that hiding the comments has some consequences. On the one hand, you won’t be able to see what people are saying, but on the other hand, it will give you peace of mind.
3. How to hide comments on youtube.
1. YouTube has been a great source of entertainment and information for many years, but it can also be a cyberbullying monster for some. YouTube’s comment section can be difficult to navigate, and it always seems to be overrun with unwanted and toxic comments. There are a few ways to block users and comment threads on YouTube, but the most important step is to be active on the platform. You can’t stop people from commenting on your videos and you can’t block users from commenting on your videos, but you can hide the comment section. One option is to add the CSS “.hide-comments” class to a comment section. This will cause the comment section to not be visible on your video. Another option is to use a plugin called “Hide Comments” that can be installed on a channel. This plugin allows you to hide comment sections on all videos on a channel.
2. In order to hide comments on your Youtube channel, you will first need to create another youtube account, which is not your main. That account will be your “secret” account. Then, log in to your main account, and click “Edit Channel” in the top right corner of the screen. Next, click “Comments” and then click “Edit Comment Settings”. Select “Hide all comments on the Comments tab”.
4. What are some other options to hide comments?
1. YouTube is a great platform to share your thoughts, ideas, and opinions with the world. One of the best things about YouTube is the ability to interact with others through the comment section. Sometimes, you may want to remove the comment section to make your video more watchable. This is easy to do. Here are some options you can use to hide your comments.
2. One way to hide comments on Youtube is to use the comment-in-reply-to-comment feature. This feature lets you hide your comment reply from everyone but the commenter. The downside to this feature is that the comment cannot be viewed in chronological order. Another way to hide comments is to use YouTube’s “Hide comments on this video” setting. This will hide your comments from everyone but the commenter. This setting is useful if you want to hide your comments from your boss or if you have a comment that you would not want others to see. There are other options to hide comments as well. If you would like to further hide your comment, you can use YouTube’s “Hide comment replies” setting. This will hide your comment replies from everyone but the commenter. This setting is useful if you want to hide your comment replies from people you know or people you do not want to see your comment replies.
3. You can go to your settings to hide comments on Youtube. You can do this by going to the “More” tab at the bottom of a video. and how to hide comments on youtube.
4. There are a few other options to hide comments on YouTube. The first option is to hide comments by using the view option on a specific video. This will take you to the video’s comments section, and the comments section will be hidden. The second option is to use the hide option on a specific comment. This will take you to the comment section and hide the comment. The third option is to delete the comment by clicking the delete option. The fourth option is to block the commenter by clicking the block option. The fifth option is to mark the comment as spam by clicking the spam option.
YouTube is a great platform to share all sorts of content, but comments can be a big distraction and cause misunderstandings. Expert YouTube users often disable comments to focus on the content they’re creating. In our article on how to hide comments on YouTube, we offer three different ways to help you decide which option is best for you. If you have any questions you can reach out to us at _. Thank you for reading, we hope you learn how to successfully block or hide comments on YouTube!